Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Photos Needed!

Hi Ladies!

I am in the process of switching over our main website from webs.com to another host site. It's looking really great so far but I need help! Can you please send me some pictures of work you would like to be featured in the photo section of our website? I would really love to feature at least one modern piece from everyone but I would be happy to put up more than one piece so we have plenty for others to look at. I see this as a way to really attract others who share our modern aesthetic.

If you don't have pictures, go take some  :)

I am putting up pictures from the car seat quilt I made for baby Asa:
Make sure to give me the title and short description of the photo to display.

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment